Reviews by people who tried Tiara RestaurantTell us if you tried it
rosh raj(Horrible)over 5 years ago
Undoubtably the veiw from there is osum But what rabbish bahaviour they have.
1. At downstair, before you entering to the lift the lady(Restaurant staf i think) told us that you will not order only drink, You have to order dessert with that.....We said, We are fine with it no problem.Then she allow us to go up.
2. When we set & We were ordering that fallow told us thta YOU HAVE TO ORDER 4 ITEAMS AS YOU ARE 4 PERSONS(That was worst thing),Still We were ok with that. So we ordered 2juices, 1 expresso and one past.
3. Then after few mins they said you have to pay 35 for one juice instand of 20 as its dine in time.( What the hell was it, we didn't understand),,, Still we were ok as we want to enjoy the revolving restaurant.
4. They have only two veg option that is Pasta & Rissoto.(Which is one more Negative point)
5. They pick all the plates except one. who ordered past. They said sharing is not allowed.(What is this man, for thatthey should mention it in menucard, BUT THEY DIDN'T MENTION)
That was not THALI that one can't share. Even they didn't allow us to test their complementory bread & souse ....
6. When we asked for plates, they didn't ,,,,,That was tooooooooooooo bad.
7. They didn't say even THANK YOU. Not even a single person said that. They are seriously mannerless.
They don't have any manners .
They are too rude.
Price is very hight and food is worst.
Only good thing is the veiw from the restaurant.....
Rest all is not bad but worst.3 found this review useful
Manar Hm(Out of this world)over 5 years ago
I liked the place and the beautiful view you don't know you wanna eat or don't miss the view I tried there steak was yummy , I won't forget the feeling when the elevator gose up it's really Waw every body should try it at least once alife0 found this review useful